Last Updated: 17th June 2019
- This policy is effective from 10th June 2019.
- This Application requests certain permissions from Users that allow it to access the User's device Data as described below.
- Device permissions for Personal Data access "This Application". This Application requests certain permissions from Users that allow it to access the User's device Data as summarized here and described within this document.
- Personal Data Collected: Internet Permission, Storage Permission, Check Internet Permission, Change Settings, Billing Permission, Vibrate Permission.
- AdMob is an advertising service provided by AdMob Google Inc.
- In order to understand Google's use of Data, consult Google's partner policy.
- Personal Data: Cookies, unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example) and Usage Data.
- The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
- Firebase is an analytics service provided by Google Inc.
- Personal Data collected: User Behavior and Usage Data.
- Place of processing: US Firebase Policy
- OneSignal is an push notification service provided by OneSignal, Inc. It will allow us to send our news to the user devices.
- Personal Data collected: Usage Data.
- Place of processing: US One Signal Policy
Types of Data collected
- Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Storage permission, Internet Permission, Check network permission, Change Setting Permission, Cookies, Usage Data and unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example).
- The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User (or) in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
- All Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without any consequences on the availability or the functioning of the service.
- Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
- Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
- The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
- The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
- The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
- The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
Methods of processing:
The use of the collected Data
- The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Device permissions for Personal Data access, Advertising and Analytics.
- The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Device permissions for Personal Data access
- Depending on the User's specific device, this Application may request certain permissions that allow it to access the User's device Data as described below.
- By default, these permissions must be granted by the User before the respective information can be accessed. Once the permission has been given, it can be revoked by the User at any time. In order to revoke these permissions, Users may refer to the device settings or contact the Owner for support at the contact details provided in the present document.
- The exact procedure for controlling app permissions may be dependent on the User's device and software.
- Please note that the revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of this Application.
- If User grants any of the permissions listed below, the respective Personal Data may be processed (i.e accessed to, modified or removed) by this Application.
- Used for accessing shared external storage, including the reading and adding of any items
- It will be used when app need to connect our server or admob.
- It will allow us to check the state of your connection (on/off) and then give the correct behavior in each case.
- Users need to grant this permission. It will allow users to set ringtones, alarms, notifications with the music in their devices if they want.
- We need this permission to allow users can buy the Pro Version with In App Purchase from Google.
- It will allow users to set ringtones, alarms, notifications with the music in their devices if they want.
Storage permission (android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE):
Internet permission (android.permission.INTERNET):
Check Internet Permission (android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE):
Change settings (android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS):
Billing Permisson (com.android.vending.BILLING):
Vibrate Permission (android.permission.VIBRATE):
Additional information about Data collection and processing
- The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
- More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
- Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
- To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Additional information about User's Personal Data:
System logs and maintenance:
The Rights of Users:
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests:
Definitions and Legal References
- Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
- Information collected automatically from this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
- The individual using this Application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refers.
- The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected.
- The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
- Small piece of data stored in the User's device.
Personal Data (or Data):
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor):
Data Controller (or Owner):
Controlling your personal information
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by not accepting access to your details in the Application Manager of System Settings . You can also withdraw permissions by the app to access your data by going to the settings..
Owner and Data Controller
- If you have any problem about your datas please contact with us. We will process your problem in 72 hours.
- Support Email: [email protected]